Worms >>>> Angry Birds
Once a Sone, Always A Sone
agoraphobic: I’m a romantic. Old stock. Sentimental fool. So sorry if I don’t dig the songs of this generation. Shallow words and their trivial problems Who cares which seat you take Who cares about that stupid hoe Remembering days when there were innuendos Now its straight up I want to fuck you So what’s the message of this generation Their views on love, life and simply living We have...
Anonymous asked: 6,9,69
The owner of this blog has too many feelings for...
Anonymous asked: please answer the fibonacci numbers in that honesty hour post
1. had sex?
2. bought condoms?
3. gotten pregnant?
4. failed a class?
5. kissed a boy?
6. kissed a girl?
7. used a little paper bag for lunch?
8. had a job?
9. slipped on ice?
10. missed the school bus?
11. left the house without my wallet?
12. bullied someone on the internet?
14. had sex in public?
15. played on a sports team?
16. smoked weed?
17. smoked cigarettes?
18. smoked a cigar?
19. drank alcohol? .
20. watched “The Breakfast Club”?
21. been overweight?
22. been underweight?
23. had an eating disorder?
24. been to a wedding?
25. made fun of someone for being fat?
26. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
27. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
28. been late for work?
29. been late for school?
30. kissed in the rain?
31. showered with someone else?
32. failed my drivers test?
33. ran a mile in less than 10 minutes?
34. been outside my home country?
35. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
36. had lice?
37. gotten my heart broken?
38. had a credit card?
39. been to a professional sports game?
40. broken a bone?
41. been unhappy about my weight?
42. won a trophy?
43. cut myself?
44. had an STD?
45. got engaged?
46. been on a diet?
47. tried out to be on a tv show?
48. rode in a taxi?
49. been to prom?
50. played a drinking game?
51. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
52. been to a concert?
53. had a three-some?
54. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
55. been in a car accident?
56. had braces?
57. learned another language?
58. killed an animal?
59. been at a yard sale?
60. been to a japanese steakhouse?
61. wore make up?
62. talked to someone via webcam?
63. lost my virginity before I was 16?
64. had my wisdom teeth taken out?
65. kissed someone a different race than myself?
66. snuck out of the house?
67. bought porn?
68. had a virus on my computer?
69. had oral sex?
70. dyed my hair?
71. gone skinny dipping?
72. graduated from college?
73. wore someone else’s clothes?
74. voted in a presidential election?
75. rode in an ambulance?
76. rode in a helicopter?
77. caught the stove on fire?
78. got in a verbal fight?
79. met someone famous?
80. been on vacation?
82. been on a boat?
81. been on an airplane?
83. broken something expensive?
84. had surgery?
85. kissed someone before I was 14?
86. beat a video game?
87. found something valuable on the ground?
88. made a survey?
89. stalked someone on a social network?
90. prank called someone?
92. spent over $100 shopping in one day?
91. been to a library outside of school?
93. cut my hair and hated it?
94. peed outside?
95. went fishing?
96. helped with charity?
97. taken a pregnancy test?
98. been rejected by a crush?
99. been suspended from school?
100.broken a mirror?
step one: take out homework
step two: reward self with two hours of internet for getting that far
thatdarnjessicat-deactivated201 asked: ~PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL PERSON! Once you receive this award, you are supposed to paste it into the ask of eight people who deserve it. If you break the chain nothing will happen, but it is sweet to know that someone thinks you’re beautiful inside and out.(｡◕‿◕｡)♥
Seohyun on Strong Heart - Cr. @imwhywhy
Seohyun: In France, the studio was really small and audiences were near us, there was a fan who called my name "Seohyun Seohyun!" right in front of my nose, it was really near. (She demonstrated the distance, super near ㅋㅋ...)
Seohyun: In France, when we were behind the curtain and about to go up to the stage, we heard no cheering sound outside, we thought, "Ah there so aren't many fans.. so let's just enjoy ourselves..", but the moment the curtain opened, the cheering was very loud, we were really surprised.
Seohyun: In US, we thought that we were unable to perform. The show we attended had a really narrow stage, in fact there was no singer who actually performed during the show. There was not enough space for 9 of us to stand, we were worried. Furthermore, we were supposed to perform a remixed version, since it was a concern that the original version doesn't suit the taste of the US fans. But the remixed version has no beat at all. Normally, we need beats to keep us in sync, so it was a challenge for us. But we just worked hard and were finally able to accomplish it,.
fireapparition: iwishihadlife: o.0 What the… it’s the end of you, pattinson.
agoraphobic: You look into your thoughts trying to piece together What seems to you the biggest mystery of your youth Why everything you touch seems to implode How everyone is seemingly against you How you saw the world affected your decisions It was not your intention and nobody said it was your fault Yet you’re constantly looking over your shoulder Often unsure and worried, always...
finalfantaesy asked: ಠ_ಠ yoong hnnng.